Polywater® PedFloor™ Plus Foam Pedestal Sealant
Safeguard enclosures and equipment to prevent costly unplanned outages and service disruptions.
Polywater® PedFloor™ Plus creates a hard, foam ground barrier that improves service reliability by preventing pests from burrowing into enclosures. Polywater PedFloor Plus open-cell foam thoroughly adheres to a wide range of pedestal and conduit materials, making a durable seal. This barrier allows unwanted water to drain, protecting equipment from corrosion.
Keeps rodents, snakes, insects, and water from entering the bottom of pedestals or cabinets.
Allows water to drain out and protects equipment from moisture damage
EASY TO USE
The fast-reacting mixture can be applied to any ground surface
Expands and seals around complex shapes and creates a fire-resistant barrier
Allows for the addition of new ducts or cables after installation
- The structural, cross-linked matrix seals the entrances and service entries from rodents, moisture, and insects while allowing water to drain. Meets standards BICSI TDMM Chapter 12 and TIA 758 Sec 5.2.
- Temperature Use Range -20°F to 200°F (-30°C to 95°C) Continuous -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 120°C) Peak
- Polywater PedFloor Foam Plus Pedestal Sealant comes in a ready-to-use burst pack.
- Parts A & B are mixed in the flexible package after breaking the center seal of the pack and will completely seal the base of a standard BD5 pedestal.
- Convenient kits contain all accessories needed to create a strong protective barrier.
|Catalog #||Package description||Units/Case|
Covers ~ 100 sq in (0.06 m2), 3″ (7.6 cm) thick
Each burst pack Covers ~ 100 sq in (0.06 m2), 3″ (7.6 cm) thick
How To Purchase Polywater Products
Our wide range of products serving the global communications and electrical industries are available through our team of manufacturing representatives. Ready for pricing and purchasing information from your local representative?
We’ve Got The Answers You Need
Our team members can guide you through your planning process, any challenges or answer specific product questions.