Polywater® InstaGrout™ Utility Enclosure Pad & Rodent Sealant
A thorough and easy moisture and rodent grout product to prevent costly unplanned outages caused by unwanted intrusions from water or animals.
Polywater® InstaGrout™ Sealant is a pourable, two-part urethane foam that seals pad-mounted equipment openings to prevent outages and service disruptions caused by burrowing animals or moisture ingress. It is safer to use and more effective than concrete grout. This moisture and rodent sealant barrier will not collapse during changeouts. Polywater InstaGrout grout thoroughly adheres to various pad and conduit materials offering a permanent sealant that can be re-entered if you need to install new ducts.
Keeps rodents, burrowing animals, snakes, insects, and water from entering enclosures
EASY TO USE
Ready to mix and apply—No water or electricity needed
Self-levels and expands to seal the entire opening
Saw or drill to install new ducts, conduit stub ups, or cables
Permanent protection through weather extremes or equipment changeouts
- High strength, high density polymeric matrix.
- Has chemical resistance to gasoline, oils, dilute acids and bases, and most unsaturated hydrocarbon.
- Protects assets and is impervious to water. Absorbs less than 1.3% water. as tested by ASTM D2942.
- Compatible with cable jacket materials and transformer pad components.
- In Service Temperature Use Range: -20°F to 200°F (-30°C to 95°C).
- Self-levels before expansion.
- Multiple package sizes.
1 750-ml Burst Pack
1 1500-ml Burst Pack
1 bottle part A
1 jug part A
How To Purchase Polywater Products
Our wide range of products serving the global communications and electrical industries are available through our team of manufacturing representatives. Ready for pricing and purchasing information from your local representative?
We’ve Got The Answers You Need
Our team members can guide you through your planning process, any challenges or answer specific product questions.