Polywater® Dyna-Blue® Lubricant
The best lubricant choice for manual application.
Polywater® Dyna-Blue® thick-gel cable lubricant is clean, dries slippery, and doesn’t separate during freeze thaw cycles. It has a high cling factor for easy handling and application. It is compatible with common electrical cables, making it a good choice for everyday use when installing building wire such as THHN, XHHW, and fire alarm cables.
Technical Data Sheet
Lubricants – FAQ
Friction Measurement White Paper
Cable Manufacturer Approvals
Hand Application Video
Choosing the Right Cable Lubricant
Lube Quantity Calculator
Will not stain clothing, carpet, or sheetrock
EASY TO USE
Can be applied by hand, stays in place
HIGH CLING FACTOR
Stays on wires during vertical application
Not ruined by freeze/thaw exposure
WIPES CLEAN AND DRY
Wire markers stick to cable jackets
Meets test criteria
- Passes IEEE 1210 physical and electrical testing on a wide variety of cable materials. It does not stress crack polyethylene.
- Unlike wax lubes, it leaves little residue and will not cement cables to conduit. Contains no wax, grease, or silicone.
- Temperature Use Range: -5°C to 50°C (20°F to 120°F).
- No phase-out after five freeze/thaw cycles or 5-day exposure at 50°C (120°F).
* Dyna-Blue® Lubricant is not recommended for LSZH/LSHF and certain CSPE and CPE cable jackets. For these jacket types, Polywater® LZ is the recommended/approved product.
|Catalog #||Package description||Units/Case|
1-qt / 0.95-liter bottle
1-gal / 3.8-liter pail
5-gal / 18.9-liter pail
55-gal / 208-liter drum
How To Purchase Polywater Products
Our wide range of products serving the global communications and electrical industries are available through our team of manufacturing representatives. Ready for pricing and purchasing information from your local representative?
We’ve Got The Answers You Need
Our team members can guide you through your planning process, any challenges or answer specific product questions.