A clean and efficient way to pump cable pulling lubricant from pails and drums.
Polywater® LP-D5 Lubricant Pump is a drill-operated, self-priming gear pump. It pumps all varieties of Polywater lubricants directly into conduit or onto cable at optimal rates for different duct sizes and pulling speeds.
Lubricant Quantity Calculator
Eliminates hand scooping, hand pouring, and lengthy clean-ups
Provides labor savings with consistent lubrication with less effort when pulling cable
Lubricants can be pumped into vertical or horizontal conduits
Works with a variable-speed drill (not included) to pump at appropriate rate based on cable size and pulling speed
Solid brass body with stainless steel shaft, which is not affected by water-based lubricants
- Designed for 5-gallon (18.9 l) pails with extension for 55-gallon (208 l) drums. Easy to clean with water.
- Uses a common ½-inch, variable speed drill.
- Polywater PedFloor Foam Plus Pedestal Sealant comes in a ready-to-use burst pack.
- Dispenses 1 to 6 quarts lubricant per minute (1 to 6 liters per minute).
- Weighs less than 7 lbs (3 Kg) for easy transfer and portability.
|Catalog #||Package description||Units/Case|
Drill-powered pump for 5-gallon/18.9-liter pail
How To Purchase Polywater Products
Our wide range of products serving the global communications and electrical industries are available through our team of manufacturing representatives. Ready for pricing and purchasing information from your local representative?
We’ve Got The Answers You Need
Our team members can guide you through your planning process, any challenges or answer specific product questions.