Polywater® LZ Lubricant
Provides high-performing friction reduction and combustion resistance while working with all cable jacket materials.
In addition to inherently low coefficient of friction, Polywater® LZ is the only pulling lubricant developed, tested, and specified for installations of LSZH/LSHF cable in conduits—where fire propagation is a concern. Designed to meet the requirements of critical power infrastructure and public transportation like mass transit systems and airports.
SDS: Regular Grade LZ
SDS: Winter Grade WLZ
Technical Data Sheet
Lubricants – FAQ
Cable Manufacturer Approvals
Lubricant Installation Guide
Choosing the Right Cable Lubricant
Application: Front End Pack™
Lube Quantity Calculator
Suitable on all cable jackets and specifically designed for LSZH/LSHF, CPE, CSPE, fire-rated, and plenum cable jackets
LOW FRICTION COEFFICIENT
Low tensions reduce risk of cable damage to ensure long-term integrity of cable networks
Meets performance requirements for power and industrial plants, mass-transit systems, high-occupancy buildings, airports and data centers
Contains no grease or waxes and will not cement cables in conduit
HIGH CLING FACTOR
Stays on cable jacket during application
- Passes IEEE 1210 physical and electrical testing. Does not stress crack polyethylene. Meets Telcordia GR-356-CORE generic requirements for Optical Cable Innerduct, Associated Conduit, and Accessories.
- UL Listed. UL Listed to Canadian safety standards.
- Polywater LZ is also available in a winter grade formula that can be applied in temperatures as cold as -30°C (-20°F).
- Dried residue will not support combustion and spread flame.
- Continues lubricating after drying.
- Available in Front End Pack System. Can be pumped or hand applied.
|Catalog #||Winter Grade Catalog #||Package description||Units/Case|
1-quart / 0.95-liter squeeze bottle
½-gallon / 1.9-liter bag in carton
½-gallon / 1.9-liter bag in 5-gal pail
1-gallon / 3.8-liter pail
5-gallon / 18.9-liter pail
55-gallon / 208-liter drum
How To Purchase Polywater Products
Our wide range of products serving the global communications and electrical industries are available through our team of manufacturing representatives. Ready for pricing and purchasing information from your local representative?
We’ve Got The Answers You Need
Our team members can guide you through your planning process, any challenges or answer specific product questions.