Polywater® CPL Pourable Cable Lubricant
A pourable cable pulling lubricant that is compatible with all cable jackets in the communications industry.
Polywater® CPL Pourable Cable Lubricant offers superior combustion resistance and an inherently low coefficient of friction, including proven compatibility with all cable and conduit materials. Polywater’s low-tension cable lubricant should be specified for installations of LSZH/LSHF cable in conduits and where fire propagation is a concern.
LOW FRICTION COEFFICIENT
Low tensions reduce risk of cable damage to ensure long-term integrity of cable networks
Meets performance requirements in outside plant and premise applications
Will not cause deterioration of CSPE fire-retardant cables
Makes pouring lubricant faster and easier
Dries slippery and will not cement cables to conduit
- Meets Telcordia GR-356-CORE; Generic Requirements for Optical Cable Innerduct, Associated Conduit, and Accessories.
- Offers low coefficients of friction on a wide range of cable jacket and duct materials for superior friction reduction.
- Polywater CPL is safe for the aquatic environment and meets California regulation CCR 22.
- Polywater CPL is suitable for use on PE communication cable jackets.
- Polywater CPL comes in two grades: Regular Grade CPL and Winter Grade WCPL (for cold weather use in temperatures as low as -20°F (-30°C)). The packages (with the exception of the drum) are all designed to allow the lubricant to be poured into upturned innerduct or a feeder tube.
|Winter Grade Catalog #
1-quart/0.95-liter squeeze bottle
How To Purchase Polywater Products
Our wide range of products serving the global communications and electrical industries are available through our team of manufacturing representatives. Ready for pricing and purchasing information from your local representative?
We’ve Got The Answers You Need
Our team members can guide you through your planning process, any challenges or answer specific product questions.