Polywater® PJ Lubricant
A pourable, high-performance cable pulling lubricant for electrical and communications projects.
Lower cable pulling tensions by using Polywater® PJ Lubricant for your pull. Polywater PJ is a clean, slow-drying, water-based lubricant that provides maximum tension reduction in all types of cable pulling. It’s a go-to formulation for underground pulls and conduit stub-ups.
Pour or pump lubricant directly into the conduit
MAXIMUM FRICTION REDUCTION
Lower cable pulling tensions
Can be pumped with the LP-D5 drill-powered lubricant pump, poured, or hand applied.
HIGH CLING FACTOR
Remains on cable jacket throughout the installation
Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles or high-temperature exposure
- Listed LLDPE, XLPE, and PVC cable jacket materials aged in Polywater J per IEEE Standard 12101 meet the tensile and elongation retention requirements of that standard.
- Polywater PJ is available in a variety of package sizes and types.
- Polywater PJ shows good friction reduction on a variety of jacket types.
- Has no flash point and dried residue will not support combustion.
- Will not cement cable into conduits.
- Polywater PJ is also available in a winter grade formula that can be applied in temperatures as cold as -30°C (-20°F).
* Polywater® PJ is not recommended for LSZH/LSHF and certain CSPE and CPE cable jackets. For these jacket types, Polywater LZ is the recommended/approved product.
|Catalog #||Winter Grade Catalog #||Package description||Units/Case|
1-gallon / 3.8 liter jug
2½-gallon / 9.6 liter jug
5-gallon / 18.9 liter pail
55-gallon / 208 liter drum
How To Purchase Polywater Products
Our wide range of products serving the global communications and electrical industries are available through our team of manufacturing representatives. Ready for pricing and purchasing information from your local representative?
We’ve Got The Answers You Need
Our team members can guide you through your planning process, any challenges or answer specific product questions.