Polywater® Pad N Pole™ Utility Enclosure Repair System
Restores utility enclosures to prevent premature aging of equipment and costly replacements.
Polywater® Pad N Pole™ Repair System provides a durable, long-lasting restoration, preventing outages and costly replacements. The repair system is supplied in kits that contain everything needed to perform multiple repairs and fix a wide variety of defects, from small cracks to large holes.
Technical Data Sheet
Fixes and restores a wide variety of defects to prevent water, pest, or human intrusion
Helps stop outages and costly changeouts
Withstands environmental extremes and is UV resistant
Repairs damage of various shapes and sizes
EASY TO USE
Kit contains materials to complete repair in a single visit
- Excellent adhesion to composite plastic resins, steel, fiberglass, and concrete.
- Resists penetration. Force to puncture seal using a standard #2 Phillips screwdriver shows >50 lbf (>23 kg). Strength is increased by adding multiple layers.
- Has chemical resistance to salt water, alkaline soap solutions, mineral spirits, and oil.
- In Service Temperature Use Range: -60°F to 180°F (-50°C to 82°C).
- Withstands typical rigors of the outdoor environment. Retains strength in UV, direct sunlight, and temperature cycles.
- Flexible repair solution for a wide variety of defects from small cracks to large holes.
- May be painted immediately.
|Catalog #||Package description||Units/Case|
1 – 250ml Pad N Pole™ Repair adhesive cartridge
Contains 6 BRK-250KIT1
10-pack of mixing nozzles for BRK
How To Purchase Polywater Products
Our wide range of products serving the global communications and electrical industries are available through our team of manufacturing representatives. Ready for pricing and purchasing information from your local representative?
We’ve Got The Answers You Need
Our team members can guide you through your planning process, any challenges or answer specific product questions.